Outlook Mac Desktop Client
- Open the Mac Outlook desktop client
- In the Mac menu at the top, click “Outlook” > “Preferences”
- Click “Calendar”
- Click Configure next to the "Add online meeting to all meetings".
- Uncheck “Add online meeting to all meetings (Applies to Microsoft 365 accounts only)”, then click Save.
Windows Desktop Client
- Click File in the menu toolbar.
- To the bottom left of the window, click Options.
- In the Outlook Options window, select Calendar.
- Under Calendar Options, click on Add Meeting Provider...
- Uncheck the checkbox next to Add online meeting to all meetings, then click OK
- Click OK.
Microsoft 365 Online Calendar
- Go here https://outlook.office.com/mail/
- Click the Gear at the top right to go to settings
- Click “View all Outlook Settings” at the bottom
- Once settings are open, click on “Calendar” on the left and then click on "Events and invitations" then uncheck “Add online meeting to all meetings”
- Teams meetings should no longer automatically be added to Outlook Calendar Meetings